Paul Etterling is a follower of Jesus Christ, husband to Frances, and daddy to Kylie, David (now at home with Jesus), and Joel. He currently serves as the lead pastor of the Westerville Free Will Baptist Church and is a student of the Word.
His passion is to help Christians walk their path of life successfully for the glory of God.
- Born in Portsmouth, OH in 1972.
- Graduate of Minford High School in Minford, OH (1990)
- Graduate of Shawnee State University (AAS-Plastics Engineering 1993)
- Attended Welch College (1993-1994)
- Married Frances (Loudin) Etterling on October 18, 1997.
- Three Children – Kylie, David (now at home with Jesus), & Joel
- Graduate of Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA (2010 – BS Religion; 2013 – MAR Pastoral Counseling; Currently working toward MDiv Theology)
- Westerville FWB Church (Westerville, OH), Lead Pastor, 2007 – Current
- Westerville FWB Church (Westerville, OH), Youth Pastor & Associate Pastor, 2002 – 2007
- Reynoldsburg FWB Church (Reynoldsburg, OH), Pastor, 1996 – 2002
- North Warren FWB Church (Warren, MI), Youth Pastor (Internship), 1994-1995
Boards & Committees
- Executive Committee, Franklin Conference of FWB (Current)
- Franklin Youth Conference, Franklin Conference of FWB
- Franklin Conference Mission Board, Franklin Conference of FWB
- Ohio Home Mission Board, Ohio Association of FWB (Current)
- Ohio Youth Conference, Ohio Association of FWB
- Shawnee State University (Portsmouth, OH), Associate of Applied Sciences (AAS), Plastics Engineering
- Welch College (Nashville, TN), Majored in Bible and Pastoral Training
- Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA), Bachelor of Science (BS), Religion
- Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA), Masters of Art in Religion (MAR), Pastoral Counseling
- Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA), Master of Divinity (M.Div), Theology (in progress)